Friday 14 September 2012

Year 12 Media Blog


I chose AS Media studies as I find the concept of Media very interesting because I'm a very creative person and this is the right subject for me, as it involves analysing, filming and creating magazines, leaflets, posters. I did Media in year 9 for GCSE's and we done various of things within the Media society, but we didn't get the advantage to do filming ect.. I would love to continue Media as I could be able to do filming and things I didn't get to do at a young age. 

I believe that Media is a part of an every day life, its based around general knowledge about life and I believe that the more I know about the Media, the more knowledge I have about the society and the world around us. Media has such a big impact on life, without it we wouldn't know what's happening around us, it would be a struggle for us to know what's happening in the local area, or other countries. 


I want to achieve a grade B or above for all my coursework and exams, this includes all the practical work. I am going to work very hard and try my best to stay focused at all times. At home I will be doing extra work and revision in order for me to achieve theses grades, that is my number one priority as I may go to university and continue Media studies if I achieve good grades.




No comments:

Post a Comment