Monday 5 November 2012

Magazine Image








The two images I have selected are the ones I would have on my magazine. Either the top or bottom one, I chose these as she is wearing a dress which connotes the 'sleek' look and can inspire woman. Moreover, her hair is straight and dip dyed which conveys the fashion in today's world. This is effective, as it would draw woman into it as they would feel they can get the similar look. Also, my magazine is about fashion, clothing, hair ect.  So this image suits that genre nicely. Her dress is a light beige colour which could connote the latest new colour trend, and this would also inspire the woman.  The camera below is a well known camera, and the magazine I am doing, the brand is promoting our magazine. So for woman who use that camera, may buy it too as there would be information linked to the camera, and our story behind it. There in the top one is also direct mode of address which would make the target audience feel more engaged. The camera is mid-shot it's affective as the target audience get to see what she is wearing and her facial expressions. 





No comments:

Post a Comment