Sunday 10 March 2013

Second print draft magazine


For my front cover I have used a lot of different things to make it stand it out and effective. Firstly at the top hand of my magazine I have typed up 'Brand new Teen drama coming to a TV near you' this is effective as it's not only informing the audience but grabbing their attention so to say. As I'm making them aware that it's a brand new show but that it's soon coming out so they shouldn't miss out. To make my heading short and snappy I have but the 'step' in a form of steps, this is effective as it's visually grab holds of the audience's attention which would in turn make them buy it. Next to the heading I have put the institution which is 'E4' this is sufficient as it informs the audience what channel the show is on, without having a specific heading. What I think stands out is the image I've added in a circle, it's a message on the phone from a suspicious person named 'A'. To make the audience curious and excited I felt it'd be good to add this in 'Who is A? we have all the clues you need to know' because I assumed as I'm a teenager, I always want to know the latest clues to a cliff hanger it's just what everyone likes! At the bottom I've added the website and twitter page, as I'm connoting and showing it's a brand new show and they (the audience) can keep up-to-date with the show on social networking sites (word of mouth).
This is my double page spread I've been inspired by not just only one magazine but a variety of magazines, so what I've done is captured so many different ideas and created my original one. I added two different shots on one page as firstly I stated in my bold heading 'On set with Rashmi Sharma' this means that it's an exclusive, live interview and I'm backing my point up by having these two images which I think is effective because for the audience it makes it more believable when they're reading. I chose to do interview because I saw this happening consistently in a few magazines, and it's effective I asked a wide range of questions which would specifically target teens as they'd be interested in a few things about actors/tress. My layout is done simply on one magazine but I've done small paragraphs and made it brief to encourage the audience. Adding the quote 'I want to be a truly inspiring role model for my fans' really brings out the true personality of the actress which probably would entice the audience to read the magazine. I did a similar thing underneath the first picture outlining what's on her mind while posing for the camera.
















No comments:

Post a Comment